Discovery & Preclinical
Drug Safety Assessment
Early Clinical Research (Phase 0 – IIa)
Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics
Small Molecule Bioanalysis
Large Molecule Bioanalysis
Development & Regulatory Services
Quality Assurance Services
Cardiac Safety Center of Excellence
List by Location
Discovery & Preclinical
Early Clinical Research
Careers at MDS
MDS Pharma Services News
September 30, 2009
MDS Pharma Services Earns ANVISA Certification to Support Entry to Fast-Growing Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market by Client Products
September 17, 2009
MDS Pharma Services to Host Global Scientific Symposia Series on Expediting Drug Discovery and Early Stage Development
December 2 2009 - December 4 2009
European Bioanalysis Forum
MDS Pharma Services News Releases
MDS Pharma Services opens its first U.S. central lab
Doubles North American testing capacity
October 17, 2006
- MDS Pharma Services, a leading provider of innovative drug discovery and development solutions, announced today that it has established its first central lab in the United States. The new 15,000 square-foot facility, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is now fully operational, expanding MDS Pharma Services capabilities in late stage pharmaceutical testing. It provides central lab support services for clinical trials.
MDS Pharma Services Launches Metabolic Disorders Initiative
New therapeutic focus capitalizes on expertise in biomarkers and management of global clinical trials involving diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity and metabolic syndrome
July 19, 2006
- MDS Pharma Services, a leading provider of innovative drug discovery and development solutions, has launched a new therapeutic focus on metabolic disorders such as diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity and metabolic syndrome - a cluster of conditions that damage the cardiovascular system.
MDS Pharma Services Named Top CRO in Europe
Recognized by Thomson CenterWatch as a preferred provider of late phase clinical trial management service
June 15, 2006
- MDS Pharma Services, a leading provider of innovative drug discovery and development solutions, has been ranked the top contract research organization (CRO) in Europe in a survey of clinical trial investigators by Thomson CenterWatch, a leading provider of news, market intelligence and information services for the clinical research industry.
GE Healthcare and MDS Pharma Services launch automated in vitro micronucleus assay to predict genotoxicity in cells
May 16, 2006
- General Electric and MDS Pharma Services announced today the availability of a new, automated in vitro micronucleus assay that incorporates GE Healthcare's IN Cell 1000 and IN Cell 3000 high content analysis platforms. This automated imaging assay enables an accurate, early assessment of the potential genotoxicity of novel drug candidates in early drug discovery and development.
David Spaight Joins MDS as President of Pharma Services
April 27, 2006
- MDS Inc. (NYSE: MDZ; TSX: MDS), a leading provider of enabling products and services to the global life sciences markets, announced today that David Spaight has joined as President of MDS Pharma Services, effective immediately. Mr. Spaight will report directly to Stephen P. DeFalco, President and Chief Executive Officer of MDS Inc.
MDS Pharma Services Adopts DataLabs Electronic Data Capture System
April 6, 2006
- MDS Pharma Services, a leading provider of innovative drug discovery and development solutions, has adopted DataLabs Clinical Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system for increased efficiency and flexibility in managing patient data from clinical trials in geographically diverse sites.
MDS Pharma Services Named Preferred Contract Research Organization by Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium
January 23, 2006
- MDS Pharma Services, a leading provider of innovative drug discovery and development solutions, has been selected as the preferred contract research organization (CRO) of the Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium (MMRC). MDS Pharma Services will manage multiple MMRC pre-clinical and clinical research efforts, including data management related to the MMRC's tissue collection program. The MMRC will also recommend MDS Pharma Services to industry partners as additional protocols are brought through the Consortium.
© 2009 MDS Pharma Services |