Discovery & Preclinical
Drug Safety Assessment
Early Clinical Research (Phase 0 – IIa)
Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics
Small Molecule Bioanalysis
Large Molecule Bioanalysis
Development & Regulatory Services
Quality Assurance Services
Cardiac Safety Center of Excellence
List by Location
Discovery & Preclinical
Early Clinical Research
Careers at MDS
MDS Pharma Services News
September 30, 2009
MDS Pharma Services Earns ANVISA Certification to Support Entry to Fast-Growing Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market by Client Products
September 17, 2009
MDS Pharma Services to Host Global Scientific Symposia Series on Expediting Drug Discovery and Early Stage Development
December 2 2009 - December 4 2009
European Bioanalysis Forum
MDS Pharma Services News Releases
MDS Pharma Services Completes 100th Phase I Study with Strategic Partner Daiichi Sankyo
December 11, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services today announced the achievement of a significant milestone with the completion of 100 clinical studies for Daiichi Sankyo Pharma Development, a division of Japanese pharmaceutical company Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
MDS Pharma Services Takes Novel Steps to Recruit Patients for Alzheimer’s Disease Study
October 28, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services took a novel approach to recruit Americans with Alzheimer’s disease for The Kioku Study™, a phase IIa study for a drug being developed by Japan’s Toyama Chemical Company Co., Ltd. to treat the brain disorder.
MDS Pharma Services Wins Two Good Clinical Practice Journal Awards
October 24, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services, last night won two awards for superior clinical-trial management at the Good Clinical Practice Journal (GCPj) Awards event in London.
MDS Pharma Services Upgrades, Expands Singapore Global Central Laboratory Operation
October 16, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services today announced it has moved its Singapore Global Central Lab operation to a new, larger facility, enabling the contract research organization to better meet the current and emerging needs of its clients in the Asia-Pacific region.
MDS Pharma Services Announces Availability of Time-Saving Online Catalog for Drug-Discovery Clients
September 29, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has launched an online catalog of its drugdiscovery services to allow clients to manage their discovery activities more efficiently and cost effectively.
MDS Pharma Services to Offer Free Interactive Webinar on First-in-Human Studies
September 18, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services will present a free, 90-minute interactive Webinar entitled First-In-Human Studies – Science-Driven Strategies on Thursday, October 23, 2008, at 11 a.m. EDT.
MDS Pharma Services Strengthens Medical Leadership in Phase IIa Clinical Research
August 28, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has hired Ross Tonkens, MD, to provide medical oversight for its Phase IIa clinical research activities and to direct the medical and clinical activities of its Development & Regulatory Services line of business.
MDS Pharma Services establishes an office in Tokyo, Japan
July 10, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services establishes an office in Tokyo, Japan
MDS Pharma Services Launches Next Generation Phase I Study Management System
July 07, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has launched the next generation of its proprietary ClinQuick(R) electronic system for Phase I study set-up, data capture, project tracking and personnel credential management.
MDS Pharma Services recognized Kuo-Hsin Chen as its latest On-Time Hero.
July 01, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services recognized Kuo-Hsin Chen as its latest On-Time Hero during a special client event for attendees of the Drug Information Association (DIA) meeting in Boston. Nearly 150 clients have registered for the invitation-only event at which Mr. Chen, the leader of the MDS Pharma Services molecular profiling group in Taiwan, was honored for delivering an industry-leading 98 per cent of client reports on time. He is the sixth On-Time Hero named since MDS Pharma Services unveiled its “Quality. On Time.TM” brand promise late last year.
MDS Pharma Services Names Dr. Lori McDonald to Executive Leadership Team
June 26, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services as hired Dr. Lori McDonald as Vice President, Quality & Compliance. Dr. McDonald will lead MDS Pharma Services' ongoing program to build and manage quality and regulatory compliance systems across its global business platforms.
MDS Pharma Services Hires Biomarkers Thought Leader
June 23, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has named international biomarkers thought leader Dr. Patrice Hugo to the position of Vice-President of Scientific Affairs for its global central lab network.
MDS Pharma Services Adopts SAS® Technology for Clinical Trial Data Warehousing and Analysis
June 16, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has adopted the SAS(TM) Drug Development tool to provide a centralized, integrated system for managing, analyzing, reporting and reviewing clinical research data.
MDS Pharma Services Adopts Innovative Technology for Bioanalysis
June 2, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services now offers its bioanalysis clients the benefits of electrochemiluminescent assay (ECLA) testing, with the recent installation and validation of two state-of-the-art instruments at its laboratory in Montreal.
MDS Pharma Services Strengthens Therapeutic Focus on Respiratory and Metabolic Disorders
May 20, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has named two experienced medical professionals to lead its late stage clinical trial management activities related to respiratory ailments and metabolic disorders. Dr. Bernard Tisserand and Dr. Jonny L. Salyer have been named Executive Medical Directors for Respiratory Disorders and Metabolic Disorders, respectively. These therapeutic areas represent serious global public health concerns and are key areas of focus for MDS Pharma Services' customers.
MDS Pharma Services Names Teresa Winslow and James Miskel to Senior Team
April 1, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has hired Teresa F. Winslow as Senior Vice President -- Global Business Development and James Miskel as Vice President -- Strategy and Corporate Development. To improve the business' growth profile, Ms. Winslow will direct global business development efforts and Mr. Miskel will focus on strategic partnerships.
MDS Pharma Services Expands Presence in Latin America with Sao Paulo Office
January 28, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has established an office in Sao Paulo, Brazil, to provide expanded capabilities in global clinical trial management
MDS Pharma Services Opens Largest Phase I Clinic on U.S. West Coast
January 25, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services has expanded its presence in the Phoenix area with a new 300-bed Phase I facility in nearby Tempe, Arizona.
MDS Pharma Services' Global Central Lab to launch Apollo
January 22, 2008
- MDS Pharma Services announced today the launch of its proprietary Apollo study management system developed for its Global Central Lab business
MDS Reports Fourth Quarter 2007 Results
January 01, 2008
- MDS Reports Fourth Quarter 2007 Results
© 2009 MDS Pharma Services |